The NFC’s all-pro offense features Packers QB Aaron Rodgers handing the ball to AP and tossing it to Megatron. Who else?
Bill Cowher likes his desk job, Brian Kelly likes school, and the All-Pro team offers little surprise.
The Bountygate scandal just will never, ever go away. Oh, and Adrian Peterson may think that the Minnesota Vikings coaching staff is full of the dumbest people alive, if he truly believes they’d ever grant his latest request.
Fantasy football owners want a workhorse running back who can carry an offense. Here are your top 10 options.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)