The Las Vegas 51s have been purchased by Summerlin Las Vegas Baseball Club LLC.
Two New York Met’s prospects and potential 51′s players have made Major League Baseball’s Top 100 Prospects list. Catcher Travis d’Arnaud ranks sixth and pitcher Zack Wheeler 8th on the annual list put out by MLB.com’s Draft and prospect expert Johnathan Mayo.
The Las Vegas 51′s will continue to play at Cashman Field for another decade.
The Las Vegas 51′s suffered a setback in Tucson Wednesday night, as two runs in the sixth inning helped the Padres defeat Las Vegas 7-to-5.
The Toronto Blue Jays activated Jesse Litsch from the disabled list Monday and optioned the right-hander to triple-A Las Vegas.
The first 2,500 fans through the gates at Cashman Field will receive a Mayor Oscar Goodman Bobblehead tonight at 7 p.m. as the 51′s try and even things up with the Tuscon Padres, losing game […]
Texas-based developer Chris Milam announced his planned purchase of the Las Vegas 51s baseball team and, in the process, has ignited a fire once again over plans to build new arena facilities in Las Vegas, […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)