Email Trevor at email@example.com
The Southern Nevada Health District has yet to find the source of the salmonella outbreak at the Firefly restaurant.
In the last five years Ride for Reading has hand delivered over 110,000 books
Speaker Marilyn Kirkpatrick doesn’t have the support of many people, but she is going after your wallet anyway.
Judge Stefany Miley sentenced Autumn Dawn Murry to prison for her part in killing a cab driver in March of 2011.
The lawyer for former Nevada lawmaker Steven Brooks is asking that his client go through a mental health court program.
Nevada led all states with a 22.2 percent gain in home prices for the month of March.
The Clark County Commission debated a potential property tax hike on Wednesday, but in the end decided to put the subject aside for another year.
Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto has announced three Nevada residents and one California resident have been indicted.
A federal court jury in Las Vegas found a Nevada-based homebuilder guilty of siphoning off federal money that was supposed to be used to build Navajo Nation affordable homes.
More than 100 cab drivers have been on strike for the last two months as part of a contract dispute between their union and Yellow Checker Star Transportation.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)