Email Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org
A committee vote to extend voter registration in Nevada has been postponed after Democratic opposition spelled doom for the measure.
You have a chance to become a cast member of “The Real World”.
O.J. Simpson is back in a Las Vegas courtroom for day two of a hearing dissecting his former lawyer’s work in his 2008 robbery-kidnapping conviction.
The National Science Foundation has awarded a $20 million grant to Nevada’s higher education system to help find ways to make large-scale solar power plants more practical and efficient on arid desert lands.
A local Republican wants the top of a Las Vegas mountain named in honor of the nation’s 40th president.
Ammar Harris, who is accused of killing three people in a shooting and fiery crash on the Las Vegas Strip, wants to plead guilty–against his lawyers advice.
Gov. Brian Sandoval wants to give businesses a break on payroll taxes for donating money to fund school choice scholarships.
O.J. Simpson returns to court today seeking his freedom.
Temperatures in Sin City will hit the century mark for the first time this year.
Harley-Davidson fans will soon get their kicks on the Las Vegas Strip.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)