Chad was born in Yakima, Washington and graduated from Yakima’s Eisenhower High School in 1992. Chad moved to Las Vegas in November of 1998, where he began working part time for Infinity broadcasting as a remote engineer. Shortly thereafter, Chad became a full time Promotions Assistant for KMZQ, Lite 100.5, where he worked for a year. In January of 2000, Chad became the full time Producer of “Mark and Mercedes in the Morning” on sister station, KMXB Mix 94.1. In March of 2004 Chad began working at Vegas 35, co-hosting Las Vegas Perspectives, the Chad and Steph Show and Third String.
In June 2005, Chad’s radio career took a new direction as the Imaging Director of 100.5 Jack FM. In February of 2008, in addition to his duties as Imaging Direct, Chad took on the roll of Assistant Program Director of Jack FM. On August 16th 2010 Jack FM was flipped to KXNT and Chad adapted once again, becoming the Imaging Director for KXNT FM and co-host of the ‘Over and Under’ sports show heard every Saturday from noon until 2p.m. on 100.5 FM KXNT. Recently Chad was named the KXNT Operations Manager.
Email Chat at email@example.com
UNLV will take on #2 seed Colorado State on Friday in the semi-final round of the Mountain West Conference Tournament.
The Runnin’ Rebels are moving on to the semi-finals of the Mountain West Conference Tournament after hammering Air Force, 72-56, in their quarterfinal match-up, Wednesday at the Thomas and Mack.
UNLV basketball head coach Dave Rice isn’t making any excuses for his Runnin’ Rebels who dropped their final regular season home game on Saturday to Fresno State.
Matt Kenseth celebrated his 41st birthday Sunday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway with a win, as he took the checkered flag at the Kobalt Tools 400.
In the last regular season game for seniors Justin Hawkins, Anthony Marshall and Quintrell Thomas the Rebels were upset by visiting Fresno State 61-52 on Saturday.
NASCAR offical pulled the plug on Friday’s qualifying rand practice due to heavy rain.
Las Vegas – Jeff Gordon was asked Friday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway what he thought about the 25 thousand dollar fine that NASCAR imposed on Denny Hamlin, due to negative comments Hammlin made [...]
NASCAR is head to Vegas for a 16th season and Las Vegas Motor Speedway President Chris Powell spoke with the KXNT Morning News about the busy week that starts on Wednesday March 6th.
Chad takes a look into Nascar and its return to Las Vegas. Also, Jimmie Johnson has a lot to celebrate after a win at the Daytona 500 when Wednesday night in Las Vegas after Hendrick Motorsports No. 48 team announced [...]
The Runnin’ Rebels closed out their regular season road schedule with a win over instate rival Nevada 80-63.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)