Chad was born in Yakima, Washington and graduated from Yakima’s Eisenhower High School in 1992. Chad moved to Las Vegas in November of 1998, where he began working part time for Infinity broadcasting as a remote engineer. Shortly thereafter, Chad became a full time Promotions Assistant for KMZQ, Lite 100.5, where he worked for a year. In January of 2000, Chad became the full time Producer of “Mark and Mercedes in the Morning” on sister station, KMXB Mix 94.1. In March of 2004 Chad began working at Vegas 35, co-hosting Las Vegas Perspectives, the Chad and Steph Show and Third String.
In June 2005, Chad’s radio career took a new direction as the Imaging Director of 100.5 Jack FM. In February of 2008, in addition to his duties as Imaging Direct, Chad took on the roll of Assistant Program Director of Jack FM. On August 16th 2010 Jack FM was flipped to KXNT and Chad adapted once again, becoming the Imaging Director for KXNT FM and co-host of the ‘Over and Under’ sports show heard every Saturday from noon until 2p.m. on 100.5 FM KXNT. Recently Chad was named the KXNT Operations Manager.
Email Chat at email@example.com
Chad and I hit the TNA Impact Wrestling press conference that was held on Wednesday. This brings the popular entertainment group back to Las Vegas after 5 years for a two taping live event on Saturday, June 29th at the Orleans Arena. Tickets go on sale later this afternoon at orleansarena.com.
Chad sometimes has trouble deciding on the subject matter for a 4 minute vlog. This week it unfortunately fell in his lap. As reported earlier this week, UNLV President Neal Smatresk announced Wednesday the retirement [...]
Chad takes a look into the coming out of Jason Collins. The NBA veteran center has become the first active male professional athlete in the major four American sports leagues to come out as gay, writing a first-person account posted Monday on Sports Illustrated’s website.
Chad takes a look at the NFL Draft and the move to Thursday night. Not to much of a good thing for Chad. So much for the Captain Crunch.
Chad is back…again from his vacation and a press conference that no one should have missed with Don King.
The son of legendary NFL quarterback Johnny Unitas, Joe Unitas who’s producing a film about his father entitled “Unitas We Stand”, has recently taken some heat from members of his own family on the casting of Joe Flacco to play the on the field role of Johnny Unitas.
So, Chad’s bracket is not doing to well after the recent loss of Georgetown. Why would he pick two East coast teams in the finals anyway. Well, he switched things around, has some new predictions [...]
Chad takes a look at the NCAA tournaments and his prediction on who may win it all.
New Mexico’s Tony Snell scored 13 straight of his game high 21 points in the second-half as the No. 15 Lobos pulled away late Saturday to beat UNLV 63-56 and win the Mountain West tournament championship.
Chad returns from doing a lot of real work to bring this weeks vlog. This week he looks into those in the Mountain West and other tournaments that are performing well, are mostly from Canada. [...]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)