Graduated with a communications degree from central connecticut state university where I played on a golf and tennis scholarship. Had the most popular radio show in college and thats when I decided radio was for me. Did basketball play by play for the uconn huskies for several years. Coached Varsity basketball for 5 years, and since then I have been a high school basketball official for 7 years.
Was a reporter and anchor for Citadel broadcasting out of college where I did a weekly talk show, covered events such as 9/11, the democratic national convention. Moved to Vegas, where for 5 years I was an entertainment reporter, sports reporter, and news anchor for beasley broadcasting. In my career I have done interviews with people such as Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Jay-z, Larry Bird, Tiger Woods, Robert Duvall, and the late Dennis Hopper. Was a reporter for KIRO radio in Seattle where I reported for the most popular talk show in Washington ” The Ron and Don show “.
Email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorities have identified a man found dead earlier this week in a street northwest of downtown Las Vegas.
A Nevada jury has ordered the state’s largest health management organization to pay $500 million in punitive damages to three plaintiffs in a civil lawsuit stemming from a Las Vegas hepatitis outbreak.
A court official in Las Vegas says three fugitives in the slaying of Nevada’s chief insurance examiner are heading to Carson City in police custody to face murder charges.
A Las Vegas man is facing attempted murder charges after his wife accused him of trying to set her on fire.
The Nevada Assembly took the unprecedented step of ousting one of its own Thursday, voting to expel Assemblyman Steven Brooks after saying people didn’t feel safe with him in the legislative building.
Cast members and casino officials marked the fifth anniversary of the Las Vegas Strip headline show “Jersey Boys” with the installation of a “Las Vegas Walk of Stars” marker honoring Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
Nevadans would pay more at the pumps under a bill introduced in the Nevada Senate.
The tickets allotted to UNLV for Thursday’s NCAA tournament game in San Jose were scooped up before the noon deadline today.
A Utah dentist under investigation for alleged child sexual abuse has died of an apparent drug overdose in Las Vegas in a case that’s similar to an earlier one involving his brother.
Police say 23 year old Arturo Castillo was the driver in a deadly car crash that claimed the life a 15-year-old boy.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)