Graduated with a communications degree from central connecticut state university where I played on a golf and tennis scholarship. Had the most popular radio show in college and thats when I decided radio was for me. Did basketball play by play for the uconn huskies for several years. Coached Varsity basketball for 5 years, and since then I have been a high school basketball official for 7 years.
Was a reporter and anchor for Citadel broadcasting out of college where I did a weekly talk show, covered events such as 9/11, the democratic national convention. Moved to Vegas, where for 5 years I was an entertainment reporter, sports reporter, and news anchor for beasley broadcasting. In my career I have done interviews with people such as Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Jay-z, Larry Bird, Tiger Woods, Robert Duvall, and the late Dennis Hopper. Was a reporter for KIRO radio in Seattle where I reported for the most popular talk show in Washington ” The Ron and Don show “.
Email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org
LAS VEGAS — The Southern Nevada Red Cross is doing everything they can to help tornado victims. The Las Vegas office is reaching out to its volunteers. Lloyd Ziel is the public information officer with [...]
The woman at the wheel when a pedestrian was killed in a hit and run accident has turned herself in.
Metro officers Russell Ellsworth and Brandon Oris shot and killed Daniel Hathorne back in November, and a fact finding review showed that they arrested him for threatening his girlfriend with the same knife he had minutes before he died.
A Las Vegas man is behind bars after police say he drove his car inside a church in Henderson and caused tens of thousands of dollars’ worth of damage.
Metro Police found a woman and two juveniles dead in a home in the far southwest valley this afternoon.
Authorities have identified a man found dead earlier this week in a street northwest of downtown Las Vegas.
A Nevada jury has ordered the state’s largest health management organization to pay $500 million in punitive damages to three plaintiffs in a civil lawsuit stemming from a Las Vegas hepatitis outbreak.
A court official in Las Vegas says three fugitives in the slaying of Nevada’s chief insurance examiner are heading to Carson City in police custody to face murder charges.
A Las Vegas man is facing attempted murder charges after his wife accused him of trying to set her on fire.
The Nevada Assembly took the unprecedented step of ousting one of its own Thursday, voting to expel Assemblyman Steven Brooks after saying people didn’t feel safe with him in the legislative building.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)