Email Andrew at email@example.com
The head of the Motion Picture Association of America says Hollywood and Silicon Valley must work together to protect intellectual property.
After suffering losses at TCU and New Mexico, UNLV has plunged nine spots to No. 20 in the latest ESPN/USA Today Coaches’ Poll and 10 spots to No. 21 in the latest AP Top 25.
A group protesting record Wall Street profits has demonstrated outside a Bank of America branch in downtown Las Vegas.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)