Latest Las Vegas Technology
What was that showing up on the Las Vegas National Weather Service radar Monday night? Crickets.
Researchers have developed mammalian “zombie” cells that can actually function more effectively after dying.
A new Wi-Fi enabled “smart gun” uses a computerized scope to compensate for human error and ensure that the rifle and an amateur marksman can pick off any target up to 3,600 feet away.
Apple’s iPhone 5 launched to massive fanfare on Sept. 12, and now the verdict is in from CNET’s Scott Stein. He found that the new iPhone offers key features that were desired by users when its predecessor, the iPhone 4S, shipped.
U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar said Thursday he signed off on a plan with the Moapa Band of Paiute Indians that will launch a 350-megawatt solar plant capable of powering 100,000 homes.
In a step that clears the way for online poker within state lines…
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)