Latest NFL News
- Boehlke: Josh Gordon Deserves His Year-Long Suspension Gordon has once again found himself in the commissioner's office appealing a suspension that is about to be levied upon him. For the second time, Gordon broke a cut and dry rule written in the NFL's substance abuse policy.
- 4 Reasons Why Las Vegas Will Never Get A Professional Franchise Here are a few reasons why not only hasn't it happened in the past, but why it will never happen in the future.
- 5 Most Intriguing Options on the NFL Betting Menu Here are the five most interesting options available at the betting window right now.
- Bunny Ranch Owner Asks Phoenix For Permission To Open Legal Brothel During Super Bowl In an open letter, Dennis Hof says a temporary brothel would bring in revenue and cut down on crime.
- Tale of the Tape: Football vs. Fútbol Everywhere you turn you'll hear people using words like "pitch," "kit," or "gooooooooooal." People are gathering in bars to watch the matches and the chatter by the water cooler is almost deafening. It's fútbol fever. But is it better than football?
- NFL Owners Delay Vote On Expanding Playoffs, Delay Inevitable Mistake The league is at it's peak, and no one can fault the owners for wanting to cash in every chance they get, but to stay at that peak the NFL has to make good decisions. Expanding the playoffs to 14 is a bad decision.
- GM's Beware, Johnny Manziel May Get You Fired, Whether You Pick Him Or Not He's too small, too improvisational, and has a polarizing personality, but at the same time, he's dynamic, accurate, quick, and has a certain "it" factor that simply cannot be explained.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.