Latest NFL News
- Jim Nantz Talks Chargers vs. Broncos on 'Thursday Night Football' Jim Nantz...he's known as one of the most iconic voices and faces in the history of professional sports, and he took some time to speak on the upcoming "Thursday Night Football" game between the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos.
- 49ers Need To Decide What To Do With Vernon Davis It's time to worry about Vernon Davis. The 49ers tight end has seen his production continue to decrease and has come to light in recent weeks. Is he the player he once was? Or was he never an elite player?
- Opponent Profile: Washington Redskins Hope For Improvement In Rivals Game Against Cowboys When the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins play, it doesn't matter which team is better that year in the big rival's game. Here is a look at the Redskins heading into this big matchup.
- Opponent Profile: Are The Browns Beatable This Week For The Raiders? The Oakland Raiders are 0-6, and they're running out of winnable games on the schedule. Now, the Silver & Black travel to Cleveland to take on the Browns next Sunday, and maybe it's a chance for the Raiders to win. The Browns are 3-3, but they...
- Dallas Cowboys Team Grade: Cowboys Win Sixth in a Row The Dallas Cowboys have won six games in a row and now have the best record in the NFL. Here is a look at the Cowboys team grade after their big win over the New York Giants.
- Team Grades: Raiders Play Close Again, But No Win Yet Overall, the Oakland Raiders played a solid game against one of the best teams in the NFL for the second week in a row. But the Silver & Black still don't have a win in 2014, and that falls on the defense again. The offense is showing life; the...
- Team Grades: 49ers Unable To Prevent Peyton Manning From Making History, Lose Big To Broncos The 49ers played one of the AFC's best and lost big. They played an elite team and didn't play well, so San Francisco was blown out. However, it's just one loss and one that is no surprise at the end of the day.
- Team Grades: Chiefs Boot Chargers' Five-Game Win Streak After rattling off a five-game winning streak, the San Diego Chargers watched the AFC West rival Kansas City Chiefs come into town and escape with a 23-20 win on a late fourth quarter field goal.
- Injury Report: A Few Key Question Marks For Raiders This Weekend So much for staying healthy after the bye week. The Oakland Raiders' official injury list almost doubled this week from last, as eight players are nursing sore body parts. How that will impact Sunday's game against the Arizona Cardinals at the...
- Dallas Cowboys Injury Report: Doug Free Out Of Action The Dallas Cowboys lost an offensive lineman while the New York Giants lost their best receiver heading into their week seven game. Here is a look at the Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants injury report.