Latest NFL News
- Donald Penn: Excited To Get To Play With Marshawn Lynch The Raiders tackle is excited to get the opportunity to play with his friend as Beast Mode joins the silver-and-black.
- Raiders' Donald Penn And Wife To Host Annual Free Football And Cheer Camp The Raiders tackle and his wife are offering local kids the chance to attend a free football and cheer camp.
- NFL Owners Want Vegas Stadium Lease at May Meetings The Oakland Raiders and the public entity that oversees their proposed stadium in Las Vegas have a little over a week to agree on a conditional lease to avoid any delays on the team's relocation.
- Timeline: Vegas Raiders Stadium Would Be Finished by June 2020 A preliminary timeline for the proposed stadium that would be home to the Raiders in Las Vegas shows construction would be finished only three months before the 2020 regular season begins.
- Raiders Go Heavy on Defense in NFL Draft It was no surprise where the Oakland Raiders paid most attention in the NFL draft.
- Tom Hanks Going on 'NFL Moratorium' Over Raiders Move Tom Hanks says he's going on a "moratorium" for two years after his hometown Oakland Raiders leave for Las Vegas, but he didn't explain what that entails.
- Raiders Bring RB Marshawn Lynch Out of Retirement Marshawn Lynch is coming out of retirement after agreeing on a two-year deal with the Raiders that paved the way for a trade to his hometown team in Oakland.
- Raiders Want Resolution on Marshawn Lynch Before Draft Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie would like some resolution before the draft next week on whether running back Marshawn Lynch wants to come out of retirement and be traded to the Raiders.
- No Rent for Raiders at Las Vegas Stadium The Oakland Raiders would not pay rent at the proposed stadium they want to use in Las Vegas.
- Tax Increase Yields $4.6M for Vegas Stadium in First Month Taxpayers contributed more than $4.6 million for an NFL stadium in Las Vegas during March, when an increase on area hotel taxes went into effect to cover the state's share of the project.