Latest NFL News
- Week 3 Injury Report: Oakland Defense Hurting As Matchup With Patriots Looms Large The Oakland Raiders defense isn't very good even when healthy, but with multiple injuries to key players on the defensive side of the ball, the Silver & Black may be in for a long day on Sunday in New England.
- Week 3 Injury Report: Dallas Cowboys May Be Without Without Top Tackler The Dallas Cowboys might be without the defenses leading tackler in their week three game with the St. Louis Rams. Here is a look at the team's injury report.
- Week 3 Injury Report: Updates On Keenan Allen And Antonio Gates Coming off of a huge 30-21 home victory over Seattle last Sunday before a sellout crowd, the Chargers are looking to bottle that emotion and use it again this Sunday in western New York against the 2-0 Bills.
- Week 3 Injury Report: 49ers At Cardinals, Both Teams Should Be Worried It's only week 3 and the 49ers and Cardinals are both banged up. San Francisco has added some names to this weeks report while the Cardinals are getting healthier, but still have plenty of things to be worried about injury wise.
- Dallas Cowboys' DeMarco Murray Called Best Running Back In The World Through two weeks of the 2014 NFL season, the Dallas Cowboys are trying to run the ball more. With their success in week two, one teammate has called DeMarco Murray the best running back in the world.
- Can Mathews Make An Impact This Season? As has been the case for much of his career in San Diego, the Fresno State product has had some glorious moments, but also either fumbled in key situations or failed to bounce back up after a tough hit or a plant of one of his legs during a rush.
- Why The 49ers Are Doing The Right Thing With Ray McDonald Despite everyone saying otherwise, the 49ers are actually doing right by their player by allowing Ray McDonald to play. If it turns out that he is lying and is guilty of any form of domestic violence, than they have made it clear that he will no...
- How Many Games Will The Oakland Raiders Win This Year? Diehard fans may want to close their eyes: with an 0-2 start and staring at possible 0-6 start now, the Oakland Raiders will be hard-pressed to avoid two ugly fates in 2014: they could end up worse than the 4-12 record they posted last year, and they...
- CBS Sports Steve Tasker Weighs In On Falcons Vs Buccaneers on Thursday Night Football When he was drafted by the Houston Oilers in 1985, no-one expected Steve Tasker to last very long in the NFL. He may not have lasted more than one season in Houston, but the minute wide receiver and special teams ace last 12 more with the Buffalo...
- 49ers And Cardinals Meet in Week 3, San Francisco Faces First Must-Win Of 2014 After losing in week 2, the 49ers will look to bounce back against the Arizona Cardinals. San Francisco will face a must win as they can't afford to drop two in a row, especially with one coming at the hands of a division rival.