Latest NFL News
- Raiders Want Resolution on Marshawn Lynch Before Draft Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie would like some resolution before the draft next week on whether running back Marshawn Lynch wants to come out of retirement and be traded to the Raiders.
- No Rent for Raiders at Las Vegas Stadium The Oakland Raiders would not pay rent at the proposed stadium they want to use in Las Vegas.
- Tax Increase Yields $4.6M for Vegas Stadium in First Month Taxpayers contributed more than $4.6 million for an NFL stadium in Las Vegas during March, when an increase on area hotel taxes went into effect to cover the state's share of the project.
- NFL Could Fine Players for Arm Wrestling at MGM Grand An NFL spokesman says players could be subject to fines for participating in the Pro Football Arm Wrestling Championship at a Las Vegas casino.
- Nevada Sports Books Now Allowed to Take Bets on NFL Draft Football fans who look forward every year to what players their favorite team selects at the NFL draft can now bet on the outcome in Nevada, but some sports books in Las Vegas expect the new wagering to draw little more attention than the last player...
- Report: Lynch Talking NFL "Un-Retirement" with Raiders Retired running back Marshawn Lynch told the Raiders he plans to "un-retire," with the organization currently negotiating with the former Seahawk about a possible come back in the silver and black next season.
- Raiders Owner Mark Davis Calls Vegas Move 'Bittersweet' Raiders owner Mark Davis says he did everything he could to try to keep his team in Oakland and is not able to celebrate the upcoming move to Las Vegas because he's "bittersweet" about leaving the East Bay fans.
- Heidi Harris Reacts To Raiders Heidi Harris says the Raiders moving to Las Vegas is a "Suckers Bet" for our community. Raiders have moved cities and stadiums several times since the early 1980's.
- Oakland Fans: Raiders 'Lost Them Forever' With Vegas Vote The NFL's 31-1 vote Monday to approve owner Mark Davis' application to move the team to Las Vegas will be the final straw that ends the support for many Oakland Raider fans.
- Quotes: Carr, Dolphins, Golden Knights Sound Off on Raiders' Move Hear what Raiders past and present as well as voices around the NFL and Las Vegas are saying Monday about owners approving the Raiders' move to Las Vegas.