Latest NFL News
- Dallas Cowboys: Brandon Weeden Gave Cowboys Better Chance to Win Than Tony Romo In the Dallas Cowboys loss to the Washington Redskins on Monday Night Football, Tony Romo fell to a back injury and Brandon Weeden came in and gave Dallas a spark. However, when Romo returned, things fell apart for the Cowboys.
- Good News Just Keeps On Coming — While No Dates Set, 49ers Eye Return Of 3 Key Players First up for the 49ers after their bye is the St. Louis Rams. After beating them less than a month ago, San Francisco should have no problems doing it again in front of their own home crowd.
- Where Do Chargers Go From Here? After a two-game span in five days that left them sitting at 5-3, the Bolts are hoping that their game two days after Halloween does not continue a frightful trend that appears to be emerging.
- Dallas Cowboys Opponent Profile: Arizona Cardinals To Provide Tough Task The Dallas Cowboys come into their week nine game with the Arizona Cardinals with an injured Tony Romo and a lot of questions. Here is a look at the Cardinals heading into this big game.
- Raiders, Seahawks Old AFC West Rivals With A Playoff History Back in the calendar year of 1984, a whopping 30 years ago now, the then-Los Angeles Raiders and the Seattle Seahawks played two memorable AFC playoff games. The first in January 1984 saw the Raiders beat the Seahawks, and the second in December 1984...
- Dallas Cowboys Team Grades: Cowboys Lose In Overtime To Redskins The Washington Redskins beat the Dallas Cowboys in overtime as the Cowboys played their worst game of the season. Here is a look at the Cowboys team grades.
- Opponent Profile: Seahawks Always Dangerous Opponent On Their Home Turf The 0-7 Oakland Raiders travel to Seattle this weekend to take on the defending Super Bowl champions. And while the 4-3 Seahawks have already lost as many games as they did all of last year, they still are an opponent never to be taken lightly on...
- Opponent Profile: Will Chargers Surface With Win Over Dolphins? At best, the Bolts would have come out of games with Kansas City (lost 23-20) and Denver (lost 35-21) at 2-0 or even 1-1. At worst, the Chargers would lose both games. As fans know, the latter was the end result.
- Opponent Profile: 49ers Take On Rams For The Second Time In A Month First up for the 49ers after their bye is the St. Louis Rams. After beating them less than a month ago, San Francisco should have no problems doing it again in front of their own home crowd.
- All Signs Point To A Strong 49er Finish For the 49ers to make the playoffs they will need a strong finish to the regular season. With the return of some key players and a favorable schedule, the 49ers are poised for a strong finish.