Latest NFL News
- Adelson Spokesman: Raiders Made More Demands Adelson spokesman claims Adelson was "willing to share revenues" with the NFL team, but the Raiders were "picking his pocket."
- Raiders: Las Vegas Stadium Financing on Track The president of the Oakland Raiders says financing for the proposed Las Vegas stadium will not be an issue despite the withdrawal of an instrumental backer.
- Las Vegas NFL Stadium Authority Meet to Discuss Adelson Pullout The board that oversees a proposed Las Vegas NFL stadium is set to meet publicly Thursday for the first time since an instrumental backer of the project pulled out the deal.
- Super Bowl Generates Mixed Results for Nevada Oddsmakers Las Vegas betting oddsmakers thought they might be headed for a big payday Sunday. But the New England Patriots and a two-point conversion that led to the first-ever Super Bowl overtime left them with mixed results.
- Heidi Harris Recaps the Big Game Heidi Harris loved Lady Gaga's performance, Heidi also believed that President George H. Bush and the former First Lady appearance was a big highlight of the evening.
- A $1.1 Million Bet - and a Lot of Happy Vegas Bookies A bettor using his phone app put $1.1 million on the Atlanta Falcons plus 3 points in the Super Bowl, part of an influx of money that could make Sunday a record day in Las Vegas sports books.
- Brady Could Become Winningest Super Bowl Quarterback Ever, But Montana Is Still The Best In 50 years of Super Bowl play, three quarterbacks sit at the top of the pyramid with four championships each: Pittsburgh's Terry Bradshaw, San Francisco's Joe Montana and New England's Tom Brady. Unlike Bradshaw and Montana, however, Brady has taken...
- New England Patriots: Road To The Super Bowl No NFL franchise has been as successful as the New England Patriots this century, but the outlook for the 2016 season was dim with the announcement that the team would be without quarterback Tom Brady for the first four games of the year. However,...
- Goodell: "Work to Be Done" Before Vegas Move NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league has not made a determination about Las Vegas as the host of a team for the league.
- Atlanta Falcons: Road To The Super Bowl Expectations were low for the Atlanta Falcons after an 8-8 season in 2015. However, they exceeded all expectations and ended up in Super Bowl 51, only their second championship appearance in franchise history. Here is a look at how they made it...