Pro Football Kickoff
- 4 NFL Week 1 Overreactions You Shouldn't Believe Here are four things people will say that are clear overreactions to Week 1 and when all is said and done, won't necessarily turn out to be true.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...
- Richard Sherman Makes Things Go BOOM! He may be known for his trash-talking, but that doesn't mean Sherman isn't one of the most talented cornerbacks currently in the NFL. As this year's cover athlete for Madden 15, he's out to prove there no such thing as the "Madden Curse".