Pro Football Kickoff
- 7 Reasons Why The NFL Preseason Matters NFL preseason games don't count in the standings. But they definitely matter. Here are 7 reasons why.
- Charles Woodson Must Lead The Oakland Defense To New Heights In 2014 Even though he will be 38 in October and well past his prime, safety Charles Woodson has the ability to lead the Oakland Raiders defense this season to a level the team hasn't seen in awhile.
- Jeremy Maclin Must Embrace Becoming The No. 1 Receiver For The Eagles Jeremy Maclin is not going to have to be Jerry Rice or Terrell Owens. He merely needs to be a receiver for Nick Foles, while the tight ends help chip in the rest of the production in the passing game.
- Darrelle Revis Is The Key Component To New England's New-Look Defense It's been a long-time since the New England Patriots had a shutdown cornerback on their roster, and they finally have one in former New York Jets star Darrelle Revis.
- Greg Olsen Gives The Carolina Panthers A Proven Receiving Threat The Carolina Panthers cut the face of the franchise, Steve Smith, and let the only other three wide receivers on the roster that caught a pass last season leave as free agents. Tight end Greg Olsen is the only proven receiver returning from last...
- Keidel: Ben Roethlisberger Needs To Stay Focused Amid Emmanuel Sanders Feud So it is with my jaded view of the world that I address the Ben Roethlisberger - Emmanuel Sanders feud. Sanders said that his new quarterback, Peyton Manning, is a much better leader than his old quarterback, Big Ben. And thus the verbal jousting...