Latest Las Vegas Local
Las Vegas is the only major U.S. city where both home construction and foreclosure activity are on the rise.
The Clark County school board has approved a two-point-one-billion-dollar budget.
A late night talk show host will receive an honorary degree from UNLV.
Nevada’s unemployment dropped to 9.6 percent in April. That’s down nearly 2 percentage points over the year.
Former employees of Dr. Dipak Desai’s endoscopy clinic took the witness stand in the criminal case against him, recalling clinical practices that have become notorious since the valley’s 2007 hepatitis C outbreak.
O.J. Simpson’s evidence hearing abruptly adjourns in a witness dispute.
Police arre asking for help in finding a man who tried to abduct a teenaged girl on a downtown Las Vegas street recently.
Police have arrested a 20 year old man in the shooting at a party last year that killed a `17 year old girl.
In 2012 there were eight cases of West Nile Virus reported in Clark County, including one death.
More than four years after the world last heard from O.J. Simpson in court, today one of the nation’s most famous prisoners speaks again in a bid to win freedom from a sentence that could keep him behind bars until he dies.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)