Las Vegas leads the nation in underwater mortgages, but there are signs of improvement.
Foreclosure rates in Las Vegas decreased for the month of March over the same period last year.
HOA figure Leon Benzer claims Catherine Cortez-Masto, the state Attorney General, approved of Benzer’s business plan in a meeting between the two.
Terrible’s Casino is changing its name.
Nevada’s unemployment dropped to 9.6 percent in April. That’s down nearly 2 percentage points over the year.
A jury has awarded a Hong Kong businessman $70 million in his suit against Sands Corporation
Gov. Brian Sandoval wants to give businesses a break on payroll taxes for donating money to fund school choice scholarships.
Harley-Davidson fans will soon get their kicks on the Las Vegas Strip.
Statewide gaming revenue was 7.04% higher than March 2012, with a total take of $914,784,656.
RealtyTrac reports one out of every 360 housing units in the state had a foreclosure-related filing in April.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)