Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- IT Manager Builds Mobile-Based Projects For MGM Resort IT program manager for MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas, Anna Barantez combines her expertise in technology and business to manage its mobile-based projects.
- Teacher Expands Education By Incorporating The Language Of Latin Christine Young, Latin teacher at a private Las Vegas school, combines her training in languages and masters in teaching to educate students.
- Las Vegas Hospital Director Teaches Staff, Patients In Health Field Susan Adamek, director of education for Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican, recently completed her Ph.D. in nursing education to combine her passion for teaching others and remain in the nursing field.
- Jobs For Architects, Construction Managers Are Looking Up In Las Vegas Las Vegas is known for its incredible resorts and unique luxury residences. Experience and education is needed in several fields to create these buildings.
- Las Vegas CSO's M.B.A. Translates Into Success In The Financial Industry As chief strategy officer, his responsibilities include overseeing strategic operations and planning for the company, with the goal of gaining more revenue.
- Executive Manages Rehab Center With A Business, Counseling Education David Marlon followed his dreams and knew advanced education was necessary to become a success in his chosen profession.
- IT Developer In Las Vegas Enjoys Challenge Of Technology Tad Arima was just hired as the Clark County Credit Union’s new IT Department developer and credits his degree for his success.
- Las Vegas Teacher Follows Parents’ Example, Obtains Advanced Degree While her parents wanted London to take another career path, and at one point was forbidden to consider education as a career, London realized that she wanted to become a teacher.
- Experience, Education Need To Stop Criminal Activity In Retail Industry Tyler Terrance manages the retail loss department of a major retailer and credits his education and experience in armed forces for his continuing career success.
- Las Vegas Doctor Understands The Value Of Additional Degrees Dr. Yolanda Flores, Medical Director for Home Care Plus and Family Health Care Services for Southwest Medical Associates, obtained her additional degree in medical management to better serve her patients and their families.