Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- Las Vegas Sees Careers In Computer Support On The Rise There are many career fields in technology and one of the fastest growing areas is information technology (IT) and computer support staff.
- Communications Director Uses Advanced Education To Advocate For Healthcare As the director of communications and public policy, 50 percent of her time is devoted to public relations, social media and other types of communication, and 50 percent of her time is spent on government affairs.
- Las Vegas Security Director Encourages Staff To Continue Education Richard Blake, Director of Security for Caesars Entertainment resorts in Las Vegas, supports higher educational pursuits for his department, his family and himself.
- Digital Publisher Understands Importance Of Education In Technology Joe Buda, Publisher of Informer Media Group, realizes the importance of technology in digital media and is pursuing his education in technology to continue to be relevant.
- Law Clerk Looks Forward To A Career In Business By Pursuing M.B.A. Keivan Roebuck encourages others to consider a career in business and obtain their education with the endless number of opportunities that will open up for them once they’ve earned their degree.
- Director Of Development Switches Careers With Degree In Psychology Native of Las Vegas, Jennifer Von Tobel first worked as a nurse before deciding to switch careers. Now the Director of Development for The Foundation for Recovery, she pursued her degree in psychology will working in a different area of health care.
- Growth Of Social Media In Business Requires Digital Media Experts Marketing has become more than determining who will use the product and service; social media is a big part of this field, and experts in digital media are needed and desired as this field continues to grow and change.
- Las Vegas Academic Manager Shares Skills, Knowledge With Students Sean McCray, academic curriculum manager for The International School of Hospitality in Las Vegas, applies his skills and education to make certain the curriculum offered his students is the best and most up-to-date for their continuing education.
- Nursing Educator, Practitioner Thrives In Career With Advanced Education Assistant professor, RN-BSN program coordinator for Touro University Nevada, Jessica Grimm always planned on entering nursing profession and started in high school. With her advanced degrees, she is now a nurse practitioner and educator with both a...
- Interest In Computer Technology Leads Businessman To Tech Company Las Vegas native, Manny Martinez knew in high school he wanted to work in technology and pursued a degree in management information systems to advance his career.