Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- An Advanced Degree Provides Career Stability For Las Vegas DEA Detective Thomas Healing, a police detective in northeast area of Las Vegas, is working with the DEA while pursuing his advanced degree for career promotion and more opportunities.
- Las Vegas Nonprofit Provides New Shoes For Disadvantaged Children Casey Flair, Director of Goodie Two Shoes Foundation, uses his psychology degree to help children in need.
- Las Vegas Franchise Owner Passionate About The Power Of Education Las Vegas educator, Melissa Weiner, pursued her master's degree in early childhood education and opened a private educational facility to create a warm and successful learning experience.
- Former North Las Vegas Mayor Finds Success In Commercial Real Estate Michael Montandon now combines his service in government with his business expertise, for continued success in the commercial real estate sector.
- Nursing Offers Mobility, Security And Satisfaction For Las Vegas Nurse Without nursing experience and education, Jennifer Powers would not have had the opportunities she has experienced.
- CEO Encourages Las Vegas Women To Become Part Of Global Shift In Technology Las Vegas CEO Lori Nguyen realized the importance of technology 20 years ago and understood it would be an expansive and growing field.
- Agency Launches BizCONNECT To Help Improve Las Vegas Economy Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance and Partners have launched BizCONNECT, a program to benefit businesses in the Las Vegas Valley.
- Las Vegas Police Officer Finds Satisfaction Working At The Jail After speaking with a family member who was a police officer, this Las Vegas-area police lieutenant pursued his advanced education while working full-time to prepare himself for his next career steps.
- Las Vegas Therapist Helps The Community By Working With Youth Trauma Victims Christina Gaglione, a therapist at All About You Counseling and Support Services, discusses her education and career in the field of mental health.
- Las Vegas CEO's IT Company At Forefront Of IoT Revolution Michael Smith, co-founder and CEO of Raster Media, is moving this Las Vegas technology company forward into IoT, an era of human-technology interaction where the human experience is the driver.