Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- Las Vegas Attorney Obtains M.B.A. For Strong Business Background Las Vegas attorney Rebecca Haines obtained her degrees in business including an M.B.A. for a better understanding of her specialty of estate planning.
- Las Vegas Director Appreciates The Value Of Advanced Degree Ric Miller, senior market director of Cardiovascular Services for Dignity Health, St. Rose Dominican Hospitals, is taking his career in health care to a new level by pursuing his Health Sciences M.B.A.
- Las Vegas CEO Uses Technology To Help Children Focus On Education Las Vegan Sonia McTaggart-Anderson was born into poverty in South America but through perseverance and education in technology and accounting is now the CEO of Andson Inc.
- Careers Are Available In Las Vegas Fast Food Restaurant Industry While many might consider working in a fast food restaurant an entry level job, there are careers waiting for those who are considering entering this industry.
- Las Vegas Nonprofit Director Works With Clients, Families, Community Antioco Carrillo, Executive Director of Aid For AIDS of Nevada, navigates a very difficult job of working with clients, families, medical professionals and the community.
- Las Vegas VP Utilizes Education, Experience As Former Assistant Sherriff Greg McCurdy, vice president of corporate security at SLS Las Vegas, has extensive education, training and experience to ensure safety and security in the resort.
- Las Vegas Administrator Uses Nursing Experience In Current Position This Las Vegas nurse transitioned into a health care administrator and now Sherri Allen is the vice president of risk management with HealthCare Partners Nevada.
- Development Officer Creates Software For Las Vegas Architects, Engineers Stephen Germano, Chief Development Officer for INVIEWlabs based in Las Vegas, creates software for engineers, architects and contractors.
- Las Vegas Professional Teaches, Operates A Small Business Wendy Gelbart is both a business owner and teacher who is pursuing her doctorate degree in education to advance her career while operating her company.
- Food Retailers Keep Employment Steady In Las Vegas Food retailers are still remaining stable with hiring and maintaining employees in its retail and wholesale centers.