Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- Las Vegas Entrepreneur Finds Success Using Business & Technology Jon Perry, combines business and technology in the cutting-edge alarm monitoring and surveillance solutions industry.
- Las Vegas Specialist Seeks To Expand Human & Health Care Services Vance Farrow, Industry Specialist for the Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development works to recruit, retain and expand social, human and heath care services in Nevada.
- Academic Success Is A Quantifiable Plan, Says Las Vegas Director William Evans is fulfilling his own destiny as an educator and truly believes that he is making a difference in the lives of his students.
- Las Vegas Educator Experienced Many Chapters In His Nursing Career Brian Oxhorn, director and assistant professor in the College of Nursing at Roseman University, teaches nurses, both new to the field and those looking to advance, using his vast experience and education.
- Doctor Uses M.B.A. To Manage Medical Practice, Career In Las Vegas Thomas Alfreda, Jr., DO manages more than his medical practice. As team doctor for the Las Vegas Wranglers and numerous television appearances, he has quite the portfolio.
- Las Vegas Nursing Jobs Are Booming, Especially With Advanced Degrees For those who want to help, care and interact with people, nursing is a career to consider. According to studies, the more education a nurse has obtained, the more opportunities are available.
- CIO Uses Technology To Improve Services In Henderson, East Of Las Vegas In high school, Laura Fucci discovered technology and computers and parlayed her passion into a very successful career as a chief information officer overseeing the technology of the city of Henderson.
- Nurse Empowers Las Vegas Women To A Higher Education Theresa Chevalier dropped out of high school and couldn’t even register for a nursing program without a diploma. But with determination, she obtained a doctorate in nursing.
- Las Vegas Doctor Adds M.B.A. To Conduct Business More Efficiently Dr. John Rhodes is passionate about patient care; but he also realizes that practicing medicine involves business - which is one reason he obtained an M.B.A. to conduct business more efficiently.
- North Las Vegas Police Officer Is In Pursuit Of A Master's Degree Michael Graves is a police officer for the North Las Vegas Police Department, working patrol while finishing his final project to complete his master’s degree in justice management.