Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- Las Vegas CEO's IT Company At Forefront Of IoT Revolution Michael Smith, co-founder and CEO of Raster Media, is moving this Las Vegas technology company forward into IoT, an era of human-technology interaction where the human experience is the driver.
- 'You Can Never Get Bored As A Nurse,' Says A Las Vegas RN Carly Webster Nelson, RN at Women’s Health Associates of Southern Nevada, is pursuing an advanced degree in her field in order to "care for patients with more complex cases.”
- Passion For Education Leads To A Second Career For Las Vegas Businesswoman Julie Littmann, President of Temple Sinai and liaison for the Shenker Academy, decided after substitute teaching that she wanted to add an education degree to her bachelor's in business.
- Las Vegas Suburb Using 'Economic Gardening' To Grow Jobs From Within Henderson, the second largest city in Nevada, is taking a proactive approach to economic development in creating employment.
- Las Vegas CEO Utilizes His M.B.A. To Lead A Successful Health Care Company William P. Moore II, after following his father's sage advice to go into health care administration, has provided leadership and direction to hospitals and medical organizations for over 20 years.
- Las Vegas VP Combines Psychology With Business For Success At Nonprofit Passionate about creating social change, Anna Pikovsky Auerbach of the Moonridge Group, uses her dual major in psychology and business to find success in the nonprofit sector.
- Former Performer Found His True Calling As A Las Vegas Principal After a 25-year career as a performer, John Heffron decided his passion was in education, and now leads 15 classroom teachers, six specialists and about 250 students at Henderson International School.
- Las Vegas Staff Sergeant Urges Veterans To Pursue Higher Education As veterans' coordinator for Vegas PBS and Staff Sergeant in the National Guard, Annie Emprima-Martin sees the opportunities available to our country's veterans and advocates their pursuit of advanced degrees.
- Businessman Believes A Tech Degree Can Advance Your Career In Las Vegas After working in the construction industry as an executive for 22 years, Gary Siroky became president of INVIEW labs, a Las Vegas-based technology development company.
- North End Of Las Vegas Strip Offers Growing Employment Opportunities With revitalization comes employment. The north end of the Las Vegas Strip is thriving with the opening of SLS Las Vegas and the planning of several high-end resorts.