Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- Las Vegas Science Teacher Shares Her Knowledge With Students Francesca Gerbino, a middle school science teacher for The Meadows School, obtained her masters in science education to better instruct her students and help with her other activities.
- Las Vegas Business Owner Switches From Psychology To Event Planning “I may not use my degree in the traditional sense, but I honestly don't think I would be successful in my business had I not gone to college and studied psychology."
- Las Vegas Student Continues Career While Obtaining M.B.A. After Robert Medina obtained his undergraduate degree, he is pursuing his M.B.A. through a scholarship from the Las Vegas Business Academy while working.
- Las Vegas Nurse Expands Education To Become Healthcare Executive Las Vegas health care executive, Maggie Ozan Rafferty began her career as a registered nurse, and then moved into executive roles in health care. She obtained her advanced education as her responsibilities grew to meet the demands of her position.
- Careers In Engineering Are Increasing In The Las Vegas Market Engineering positions have increased with a demand in construction, infrastructure, water treatment, health care and computers. People with degrees and experience in these fields can find career success and personal satisfaction.
- Las Vegas Police Lieutenant Manages Various Duties In Detention Center Lieutenant Fred W. Meyer of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, Detention Services Division, uses his degrees daily in criminal justice while pursuing his doctorate.
- Las Vegas IT Manager Pursues Technology Degrees To Advance Career Angela Thompson has just begun her goal of obtaining her undergraduate and advanced degrees in a field she has worked in for 20 years. With her education, she plans on mentoring others while continuing to advance.
- Las Vegas Event Producer, Visionary Combines Creativity And M.B.A. Rehan Choudhry, founder of the Life is Beautiful festival in Las Vegas, appreciates his M.B.A. whether he was climbing the corporation ladder or exploring his passion in his own business.
- Las Vegas Director Uses Her Degree To Help Clients, Raise Funds Beth Rubins, believes that education in social work or a background in psychology is necessary for those looking to enter the nonprofit or human services field.
- Fourth Industrial Complex Under Construction Leads To Employment Construction of industrial complexes in Southern Nevada, especially Las Vegas, is increasing with the decrease of vacancies in the first quarter, leading to jobs and careers.