Let's Get To Work Las Vegas
For Your Job Search
- Small Businesses Add Jobs And Build Careers In Las Vegas According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, two out of every three private sector jobs are created by small businesses.
- Las Vegas Security Director Keeps Company Safe From Fraud And Theft Edward Kravetz, Corporate Director of Security with Golden Gaming, has received specialized training as well as relies on his experience working in the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
- Las Vegas Clinical Director Is Humbled And Rewarded As A Social Worker Lo'Rece Mebane, Owner and Clinical Director of Mbrace Counseling and Behavioral Services, always had a passion to help people.
- Director For Nevada Donor Network Keeps Transplants Safe In Las Vegas When it comes to health care, Connie Lively is one of the many people working in the field of organ transplants -managing its laboratory for Nevada Donor Network.
- Web Developer In Las Vegas Telecommutes Using Her Knowledge Of Technology Karen Hayn followed both parents’ career path in technology, first as a civil engineer and then she transitioned into becoming a web developer and programmer.
- Las Vegas Doctoral Candidate Follows Her Goals To Impact Higher Education Alexandra Lourdes is pursuing her doctorate in education with a goal of working with students at the college level, campus cultures and education reform.
- Founder, President Of Las Vegas Firm Credits Diverse Education For Success Stephanie Kruse has a diverse background including nursing, journalism and public relations - but obtained her M.B.A. to start her successful full-service marketing, advertising, public relations, web and digital firm.
- Leisure And Hospitality Industry Continues To Grow In Las Vegas The No. 1 industry in Southern Nevada remains leisure and tourism and according to several agencies, over 41 million visitors traveled, stayed and played in Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas Psychologist Joins Foundation To Help Children Danielle T. Bello, Ph.D., recently joined Cure 4 The Kids Foundation providing clinical psychology/neuropsychology services to patients of The Children’s Specialty Center of Nevada and The Hemophilia Treatment Center of Nevada.
- Former College Professor Now A Youth Advocate In Juvenile Justice In Las Vegas As part of the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges in Las Vegas, former College Professor Martha-Elin Blomquist, Ph.D now works with the courts on the juvenile drug court program areas.