Want to know where the locals go to enjoy a great picnic in Vegas? Find out the favorite places our staff likes to go to from Mt. Charleston to Red Rock Canyon to Discovery Park and more.
Desert Breeze 8425 W Spring Mountain Rd Las Vegas, NV 89136 Neighborhood: Spring Valley http://www.doggoes.com/parks/nevada/las-vegas/desert-breeze-dog-park This dog park has a separate area for small dogs under 30 pounds, lights, a gazebo, benches, water spigots, and […]
Everyone has a favorite style of barbecue, and Las Vegans are no different, so here’s a list of the best places in the city to get your hands on some good BBQ grub. In the cut are Red Apple Grill, Buzz Barbecue, and Thai BBQ Restaurant.
Leave it to Sin City to come up with an innovative, decadent and absolutely refreshing way of making the best out of the region’s truly unbearable triple-digit temperatures in the summer: Pool party, anyone? Nearly every large resort on The Strip now boasts a variation on this theme, but all must hail the originator and still the biggest splashapalooza in town, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)