Taking antibiotics could relieve symptoms of chronic lower back pain, according to a new study.
Under the Affordable Care Act, people and small businesses will be able to purchase insurance through a Marketplace.
Mutations in certain genes raise the risk of breast cancer by as much as 80 percent, experts say.
It’s normal to feel a range of emotions from the terror bombing attack at the Boston Marathon.
This month marks the third anniversary of the Affordable Care Act becoming law.
Develop the next generation of condom. Earn a $100,000 grant.
Green tea and coffee may help lower your risk of having a stroke, according to new research.
Growing a replacement tooth from your own cells may be a step closer, according to new research.
Previous research has found that about 1 in 500 patients is aware or awake under general anesthesia.
Now 73, Harper told People magazine she received the diagnosis in January.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)