Health Topic Center
CBS Las Vegas Health News
- Stella McCartney To Make Double Mastectomy Bra, Names Line After Mother The “Louise Listening Bra” is blush pink, with lace around it and has medical compression in it that women need to heal post-mastectomy.
- Doctors Warn Celebrities Who Have Babies In Their Forties Give Women False Hope About Motherhood Celebrities in their 40s who have "miracle babies" may be giving women false hope about the prospect of motherhood, according to doctors.
- Health Officials: New Strain Of Rabies Discovered In New Mexico A new strain of rabies has been discovered in southern New Mexico, federal and state health officials confirmed Tuesday.
- Woman Accused Of Faking Cancer To Get Arizona To Pay For Her Late-Term Abortion Charges have been filed against a woman accused of faking cancer in 2010 to get Arizona to pay for her late-term abortion, state prosecutors said Tuesday.
- Governor To Sign "Drug Overdose Act" Bill aimed at curbing prescription drug abuse
- 5-Year-Old Jerry Tarkanian Back From California Hospital Coaching legend's grandson treated for stroke
- It's YMCA 'Healthy Kids Day' This Saturday YMCA CEO Kevin Washington sat down with CBS New York's Chris Wragge what it's all about.
- Rita Wilson Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis Actress and singer Rita Wilson announced on Tuesday that she had a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- 5 Simple Exercises That Lower Stress Looking for a way to lower stress? Try these five exercises from Dr. Tami Meraglia, author of "The Hormone Secret: Discover Effortless Weight Loss and Renewed Energy in Just 30 Days."
- Nevada Bill Would Require Breaks For Breastfeeding Moms Nevada lawmakers are reviewing a bill that would require employers to give nursing mothers a time and place to pump breast milk.
- Bill Would Require Annual Reports On State's Obesity Problem Nevada lawmakers are reviewing a bill that would require state officials to prepare an annual report about obesity in the state and what's being done to fight it.
- Apple Watch & ResearchKit Raise Privacy Concerns Apple's announcement brought the potential for a healthier future with innovative technology that’s guaranteed to take the world by storm for its practicality and it’s privacy risks.
- Carlos Diaz Gets His Head Shaved by Dayna Roselli to Support Cancer Research (Las Vegas, NV) - Yep… I shaved my head for Childhood Cancer Research. Here’s how the evening went down: Last Saturday night, I took part in my first St. Baldrick's Celebrity Charity Fundraiser Event. For years, my mentor at CBS Radio, Cat...
- Carlos & Dayna Shave Their Boss' Head! Click HERE to particpate. Carlos & Dayna are living the dream. How many times do you get to shave your bosses head...clean bald? My name is Cat Thomas. I have been an on air personality with CBS and am currently the Program Dir...
- House Gives Initial Approval To Bill Preventing Heroin Overdoses PHOENIX (CBS Phoenix/AP) — The House has given initial approval to a bill that would authorize first responders to administer a drug that stops people from overdosing on heroin or prescription opioids. Several other states including Ohio,...