Health Topic Center
CBS Las Vegas Health News
- Health Officials: New Strain Of Rabies Discovered In New Mexico A new strain of rabies has been discovered in southern New Mexico, federal and state health officials confirmed Tuesday.
- Woman Accused Of Faking Cancer To Get Arizona To Pay For Her Late-Term Abortion Charges have been filed against a woman accused of faking cancer in 2010 to get Arizona to pay for her late-term abortion, state prosecutors said Tuesday.
- Governor To Sign "Drug Overdose Act" Bill aimed at curbing prescription drug abuse
- 5-Year-Old Jerry Tarkanian Back From California Hospital Coaching legend's grandson treated for stroke
- It's YMCA 'Healthy Kids Day' This Saturday YMCA CEO Kevin Washington sat down with CBS New York's Chris Wragge what it's all about.
- Rita Wilson Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis Actress and singer Rita Wilson announced on Tuesday that she had a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- 5 Simple Exercises That Lower Stress Looking for a way to lower stress? Try these five exercises from Dr. Tami Meraglia, author of "The Hormone Secret: Discover Effortless Weight Loss and Renewed Energy in Just 30 Days."
- Nevada Bill Would Require Breaks For Breastfeeding Moms Nevada lawmakers are reviewing a bill that would require employers to give nursing mothers a time and place to pump breast milk.
- Bill Would Require Annual Reports On State's Obesity Problem Nevada lawmakers are reviewing a bill that would require state officials to prepare an annual report about obesity in the state and what's being done to fight it.
- Apple Watch & ResearchKit Raise Privacy Concerns Apple's announcement brought the potential for a healthier future with innovative technology that’s guaranteed to take the world by storm for its practicality and it’s privacy risks.
- Carlos Diaz Gets His Head Shaved by Dayna Roselli to Support Cancer Research (Las Vegas, NV) - Yep… I shaved my head for Childhood Cancer Research. Here’s how the evening went down: Last Saturday night, I took part in my first St. Baldrick's Celebrity Charity Fundraiser Event. For years, my mentor at CBS Radio, Cat...
- Carlos & Dayna Shave Their Boss' Head! Click HERE to particpate. Carlos & Dayna are living the dream. How many times do you get to shave your bosses head...clean bald? My name is Cat Thomas. I have been an on air personality with CBS and am currently the Program Dir...
- House Gives Initial Approval To Bill Preventing Heroin Overdoses PHOENIX (CBS Phoenix/AP) — The House has given initial approval to a bill that would authorize first responders to administer a drug that stops people from overdosing on heroin or prescription opioids. Several other states including Ohio,...
- Utah Gives Initial Approval To Medical Marijuana A panel of Utah lawmakers gave initial approval Thursday to a proposal that would allow residents of the conservative state who have chronic and debilitating diseases to consume edible medical marijuana products.
- Utah Lawmaker To Unveil Right-To-Die Legislation A Utah lawmaker is working on legislation this year that would allow terminally ill people to end their lives.