Latest Las Vegas Government
After being sworn in with the rest of the Legislature, Steven Brooks, the 40-year-old Assemblyman from North Las Vegas accused of making threats against the Speaker of the Assembly, will then step away for treatment of what are said to be ongoing physical and mental health issues.
Assemblyman Steven Brooks says he has been through a “month of hell.”
Employers would pay $72 a year more per employee in unemployment insurance under a plan approved by the Nevada Employment Security Council.
Governor Brian Sandoval plans to talk trade with Asian leaders
The North Las Vegas city council will hold a special meeting, where City Manager Tim Hacker will recommend declaring an emergency under state law in order to suspend several elements of employee compensation packages.
Democratic Congresswoman Shelley Berkley and Republican Sen. Dean Heller disagree when it comes to extending payroll tax cuts.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)