Latest Las Vegas Gaming
The next Powerball jackpot will be a half billion dollars.
The World Series of Poker is announcing a record 62 events for its 2013 tournaments in Las Vegas.
A Nevada gambling regulator says eight Las Vegas area residents have been arrested in a New York City police investigation of illegal bookmaking and money laundering, including the sports book chief at the M Resort in Henderson.
During a state-of-the-industry speech Tuesday, American Gaming Association chief Frank Fahrenkopf Jr. is expected to focus on the popularity of online gambling abroad, while Congress and federal regulations prohibit Internet poker and other games in the U.S.
Antigua and Barbuda is threatening unspecified sanctions against the U.S. if the federal government fails to lift a trade “blockade” preventing the island from hosting Internet gambling, a top government official from the island nation said Wednesday.
Nevada recorded its second $1 billion gaming revenue month of 2012 during July.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)