Latest Las Vegas Finance
( Carson City, NV ) – Adjutant General Bill Burks says the automatic budget cuts will hurt the Nevada National Guard’s readiness and overall operation in Nevada. He says nearly 600 of his civilian technicians […]
(Las Vegas, NV ) Macau casinos had double-digit gains last month. Casinos in the Chinese enclave took in three-billion dollars from high-rollers in September, an increase of more than 12-percent from a year earlier. It […]
The days of four-dollar a gallon gas in Las Vegas may soon return.
Branches to reopen Monday as City National Bank.
The developer of the master-planned Coyote Springs community about 60 miles northeast of Las Vegas has sued homebuilder partner Pardee Homes.
Jay Kornegay, Las Vegas Hilton Sports Book Director, joined Alan talk about prop bets.
- Dow Above 12,000: What Should You Do? 2011/01/26
- Was Washington's Response To The Recession Accurate? 2011/01/24
- Help to Avoid Foreclosure-Today 2011/01/20
- Lenders Seek Foreclosure On Town Square 2011/01/13
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)