Latest Autos News
- Motorcyclist Dies In LV Crash Weekend accident tangled traffic around 215 beltway and airport connector road
- Man Accused Of Defrauding Car Parts Store Previous arrest for similar incident in Nevada
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Nevada AG: Watch Out For Staged Car Crashes Las Vegas, NV – Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto warns consumers to be aware of staged automobile accidents, which are intentionally created in order to defraud automobile insurance companies. According to the National Insurance Crime...
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.