Latest Las Vegas Autos
Ford posted a $1.6 billion first quarter profit. That’s a 15 percent increase from last year.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
Finally, a 21st century car that really looks like it came from the 21st century.
The departure of a top Chrysler executive has led to a shuffling of CEOs at the company’s brands.
GM and Ford are together producing a new generation of transmissions that will go into millions of future vehicles.
Organizers have announced the official dates for the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
The Treasury Department says it sold $621 million worth of GM common stock last month.
Ford has three vehicles on the global top 10 list. Chevy Cruze also has a good showing.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse ListNissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.
- Small SUV’s Fare Poorly In New Crash TestOnly one vehicle gets a "good" rating, out of 13 tested.
- Ford Owners Sue, Saying EcoBoost Engine DefectiveThree Ohio drivers are suing Ford Motor Co., claiming the company's six-cylinder EcoBoost engine is defective.
- Is Expense The Big Barrier For Car Safety Technology?U.S. Transportation Secretary says life-saving technology doesn't work if cost is too high.