Latest Autos News
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.
- Car Colors Are Getting Bolder Better economic times prompt buyers to like more expressive colors.
- Stable Gas Prices, Younger Buyers, Expected To Push Car Sales Higher Experts at Traverse City Conference predict continued growth, but raise some concerns about the impact of new trends.
- Some Concerned About Car Computers' Effect On Privacy Connecting to the web on the road is a convenience that could be harming us. What is saved and shared has people concerned.
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters Hyundai is recalling its popular Sonata midsize sedan to fix problems with the gear shift levers. The recall covers 883,000 cars from the 2011 through 2014 model years.
- US Opens Probe Of Chevrolet Impala Air Bag Performance The probe was opened over an April 2011 car crash that severely injured an elderly man when the passenger air bags didn't deploy.