Affordable Care Act
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Three People Arrested In Pair Of Henderson Burglaries Men face home invasion and grand larceny charges
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare Key portions of Affordable Care Act stay alive in 6-3 vote
- What Has The Affordable Care Act Accomplished A Year Later? With almost a year under its belt, has the Affordable Care Act impact as many people as it originally set out to?
- UMC Fights To Save Money University Medical Center restructures to save money
- Doctors Remove 47-Pound Tumor From Woman Doctors removed a 47-pound tumor from a woman's stomach in a 10 hour surgery.
- Man Receives Medicaid Cards Despite Never Completing Obamacare Enrollment A Nevada resident mistakenly received multiple Medicaid cards for himself and his son months after his information was automatically forwarded to state welfare services through the Nevada Health Link website – a mistake made worse because he never...
- Lawsuit Filed Against Nevada Health Exchange Just days after the deadline to enroll for insurance coverage through Nevada Health Link, the first class-action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of residents who say they signed up and paid their premiums – but were never given coverage.
- Nevada's Obamacare Program Called 'Full Failure,' 'Catastrophe' As supporters of the federal health care reforms push for final signups, a handful of states are trying to press the reset button.
- Deadline Nears For Health Insurance State Health Insurance Exchange
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
Health Insurance FAQs
- Shooting at Community College in Oregon. 10 People Reported Dead We are following breaking news in southern Oregon of a shooting at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg. According to CNN, as many as 10 people are reported dead and several others wounded. The shooter is in police custody. Roseburg is a city...