LAS VEGAS (AP) — Authorities say fireworks may be to blame for a house fire that drove a family of four from their Las Vegas home.

Investigators say the family told firefighters they heard a boom shortly before a bush caught fire near their house ON Madison Avenue on Sunday night.

Firefighters say the blaze quickly spread to the house.

One person was treated for smoke inhalation. The American Red Cross helped the three adults and a baby get shelter.

Damage was estimated at $54,000.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Listen Live