LAS VEGAS (AP) — Residents of eight apartments at a Las Vegas complex were displaced Saturday after a fire.

The Clark County Fire Department says firefighters were called out around 3:30 p.m. to a fire at ground floor of the Solaire Apartments.

Nobody was injured but a dog suffered smoke inhalation. The dog was reunited with its owner.

Authorities say residents in eight apartments were displaced and the Red Cross was called to help.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

CBSLocal App
Watch Live

Listen Live