Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

NORTH LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) — A disabled man has been hospitalized after he was pulled from a North Las Vegas home after a fire.

The North Las Vegas Fire Department was dispatched Tuesday to a blaze at a single-family home on the 2100 block of Lawry Avenue. When firefighters arrived the flames had been extinguished, but the home was still full of smoke.

Firefighters helped evacuate family members, including a wheelchair-bound man. In all, eight people were displaced as a result of the blaze.

Fire officials ruled the cause of the blaze was accidental smoking.

Damage was estimated at $25,000.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it
New CBS Local Sports

Listen Live