Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

Two Dogs Die in Henderson House Fire

HENDERSON, NV (KXNT) – A house fire in a Henderson home was contained Friday, but not before claiming the lives of two dogs from smoke inhalation, according to fire officials.

The blaze was reported at the home on the 2300 block of Silver Crew Pass near Eastern Avenue and Sunridge Heights Parkway around 11 a.m. Friday, a Henderson city statement reported.

Firefighters arrived to find smoke and flames coming from the front of the one-story home and quickly moved to knock down the blaze.

After extinguishing the fire, crews entered to find the bodies of two dogs who died from smoke inhalation. No one was home at the time of the fire and no people were injured.

The cause of the fire was determined to be accidental.

The home’s residents, including two adults and a child, were displaced by the fire. Losses were estimated at $70,000 in structure and content damage.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live