Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

Dishwasher Catches Fire at Aria; 1 Injured

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Authorities say one person was taken to the hospital after a large dishwasher at a Las Vegas Strip casino caught fire.

Clark County fire officials say the incident happened at about 10 p.m. Wednesday in a kitchen on the second floor at the Aria hotel.

Authorities say the fire had activated a sprinkler system and was put out before crews arrived. It was contained to the dishwasher and didn’t damage the building itself.

Officials say one person suffered smoke inhalation and was transported to the hospital, but no other injuries were reported.

The costs of the fire damage weren’t immediately clear.

Copyright 2016 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live