Listen Online - Listen on Mobile Radio.com | Mobile App Info

Toilet Catches Fire At Post Office

(Henderson, NV) — A portable toilet caught fire on the roof of a Henderson post office.

Crews were called to the facility on East Pebble Road near Bermuda Sunday afternoon.

Officials believe the port-a-potty was used by construction workers repairing the roof, and was left there during the July 4th holiday.

Investigators are still trying to understand how the fire started.

No one was injured, and only light smoke was reported inside the building.

Comments

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live