(Las Vegas, NV) — PT’s and Sierra Gold taverns plan to hire 100 new employees today, Wednesday May 14th.
The job fair is being held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sierra Gold tavern at 6515 S. Jones Boulevard. Jobs are available for 43 locations around the valley.
Open positions include:
- Bar Hosts – one year of gaming experience and three years of prior industry bar experience required.
- Tavern Managers – fun, outgoing candidate for fast-paced tavern. One year of gaming experience and three years of prior industry bar experience required.
- Servers – prior serving experience preferred. Knowledge of POS operations.
- Cooks – previous professional cooking experience of at least one year preferred.
- Kitchen Managers – Previous kitchen management of at least two years preferred. Must work all stations on the cook’s line. Must have knowledge of cost and labor control, health department regulations and basic computer skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
The job fair is being held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and again from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sierra Gold tavern at 6515 S. Jones Boulevard.
Applicants must have the ability to work varied hours and shifts in any of our locations and must have a current SNHD card, TAM card and proper work documents. Employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment background check. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both oral and written forms. All potential employees must be 21 or older.
To speed up the interview process, you can download an application at their website.