(Las Vegas, NV) — Some local post office will be open extra hours to accommodate last-minute tax filers looking to mail their returns before the midnight deadline.
Five branches will accept tax returns until 10 p.m.:
- Red Rock Vista: 2449 N. Tenaya Way
- Spring Valley: 3375 S. Rainbow Blvd.
- Winterwood: 5070 Vegas Valley Drive
- North Las Vegas: Meadow Mesa: 4904 Camino Al Norte
- Henderson: 404 S. Boulder Hwy
Tax returns can also be dropped off at the main Las Vegas branch, 1001 Sunset Road at Paradise Road, until midnight.
They are also setting up a mobile post office at Mandalay Bay, in the South Convention Parking lot off of Russell Road. Drop off your return at this location between noon and 8 p.m. and receive a voucher good for admission to the Shark Reef.