Firefly Restaurants Bounce Back
(Las Vegas, NV) – Just under 300 people got salmonella poisoning at FIREFLY TAPAS KITCHEN AND BAR a little less than a year ago. Today, the owners tell KXNT News there was no long term impact because of what happened and 95 percent of all the claims have been resolved.
Co-owner Tabitha Simmons says they were honest about the outbreak, faced it, and ramped up their food safety standards. She says they are extremely grateful for the community support.
The Paradise location, where the outbreak happened, was closed. The restaurant opened down the road and is doing well. Simmons says at first, the Sahara, Anthem, and Fort Apache locations struggled.