Listen Online - Listen on Mobile | Mobile App Info

Mandalay Bay Kitchen Fire Quickly Doused

(LAS VEGAS, KXNT)–A kitchen fire at a restaurant at Mandalay Bay was extinguished by a single sprinkler system. Clark County Fire and Rescue says the fire caused about $2,000 in damages and no one was hurt.

Fire crews arrived and left the scene within a half hour.

The fire was at Lupos Restaurant, where a bag of mesquite wood had caught fire in the kitchen.

The fire was determined to be accidental in nature, and an inspection followed the alarm call, which is standard procedure.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network

Listen Live