Vegas Attraction Voted Top U.S. Landmark
(Las Vegas, NV) — Readers of the website TripAdvisor.com were asked to choose the country’s number 1 landmark.
Based on millions of reviews, the winner is The Fountains at The Bellagio Hotel.
In taking the top spot of what the website calls the “Travelers Choice Attraction Awards”, the amazing dancing water spouts beat out the Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania and the USS Arizona Memorial in Hawaii.
In TripAdvisor.com’s worldwide landmark list, the Bellagio Fountains came in 12th.
Top Ten U.S. Landmarks:
1. Bellagio Fountains, Las Vegas
2. Gettysburg National Military Park, Gettysburg, Pa.
3. USS Arizona Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York City
5. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
6. Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Savannah, Ga.
7. Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Washington, D.C.
8. Broadway, New York City
9. Cloud Gate, Chicago
10. Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Washington, D.C.
A complete list of the top U.S. and worldwide landmarks is available here.