LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — Justin Bieber is no longer welcome at an attraction near the Las Vegas Strip.
E! News reports the pop star has been banned for life from Las Vegas Indoor Skydiving, after refusing to pay up on Sunday.
The 19-year-old Bieber had the choice of forking over $1600, or posting a photo of himself in mid-flight on the Internet.
Sources say Bieber and his group messed up the bathroom, and the singer himself seemed “very disconnected from reality.”
The incident is the latest in a string of troubles for the teen star. He was reportedly involved in a collision that left a paparazzo injured in Los Angeles last week. According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a traffic collision occurred outside of the Laugh Factory at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and Crescent Heights in Hollywood. As the singer was trying to leave the comedy club, he reportedly pinned a paparazzo between his Ferrari and a parked car.
The photographer involved in the crash was treated at a local hospital for non-life threatening injuries to his left leg.
Bieber was questioned by police and cleared.
Bieber is also under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department for allegedly driving his Ferrari recklessly through his exclusive Calabasas community over Memorial Day weekend.
According to authorities, Bieber was driving at freeway speeds in a community with a 25 mph speed limit.
No injuries were reported in the incident, but the singer was allegedly confronted by fellow Oaks resident Keyshawn Johnson, who was driving with his child in a Prius, TMZ reported.
A paparazzo was fatally struck by a car after taking photos of Bieber’s same white Ferrari during a traffic stop in Los Angeles on Jan. 1 of this year.
News From Our Music Stations
- Murder Plot Suspect, Metal Band Lead Vocalist, Working On Schwarzenegger-Inspired New Album
- Courtney Love Grants Jay-Z Permission To Use Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Lyrics
- Rapper Lil’ Wayne Steps On American Flag In New Music Video
- Rihanna Smacks Fan In The Head With Microphone During Concert
- [VIDEO] Martha Stewart: “Of Course I Know How To Roll A Joint”
- Taylor Swift Fans Force Abercrombie & Fitch To Pull Shade-Throwing T-Shirt
- Woman Arrested For Assaulting Boyfriend Who Wouldn’t Stop Singing Macklemore’s ‘Thrift Shop’
- Justin Bieber’s Fans Name His “Man Part”, He Reacts
- Is Steven Tyler Dating Clint Eastwood’s 19-Year-Old Daughter?
- Pastor Leaves Odd Note As A Tip
- Triple Amputee Veteran Juan Dominguez Drums For The Phoenix Patriot Foundation