Las Vegas – CSN alum and Las Vegas native Bryce Harper is on the cover of this weeks Sport Illustrated issue, with the headline “what does Bryce Harper have in mind for his encore”. This marks the second time Harper has made the cover of SI, the first time was at the age of sixteen with a headline that called him “the most exciting prodigy since LeBron”. The issue hits the newstands on Wednesday.
Harper Makes the Cover of Sports Illustrated
February 19, 2013 3:56 PM
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)