(Las Vegas, NV) — Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Public Information Officer Tim Syzmanski is always ready to help the public with fire prevention.
But what happens when the fire is at Symanski’s house? That was the case after he left his home in Summerlin Friday morning with his wife.
About 30 firefighters responded to the one-alarm blaze and were able to extinguish the fire just after 7:30 a.m.
While talking with KXNT’s Trevor Smith, Syzmanski said “Hold on, my house is on fire!”
The cause of the fire was a bathroom exhaust fan. The total damage was estimated at $50,000.