KXNT Programming (Including Rush Limbaugh)Now on 840 AM, Radio.com App & HD 2 Channel

Fireworks Blamed For House Fire

(Las Vegas, NV)  —  A teen playing with fireworks is being blamed for a southwest valley house fire that resulted in 150-thousand dollars worth of damage.  Clark County firefighters say it happened just before 7:30 last night near I-15 and Cactus Avenue.  The blaze was quickly put out, but it caused damage to the second floor and the roof.  No one was hurt.  Officials are urging people to use fireworks safely this July 4th, the single busiest day for firefighters.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network Play.it

Listen Live