Las Vegas – The next big fight in Vegas is this Saturday June 9th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena as Timothy Bradley challenges WBO Welter Weight Champion Manny Pacquiao for the WBO title. This will Bradley’s first big pay-per-view fight and should to be quite rewarding with a payday of a minimum of $5 million dollars. Bradley has record of 28-0 with 12 knockouts facing a world class champion in Pacquiao who’s much more experienced at 54-3-2 with 28 knockouts, but Pacquiao’s experience, reputation and record hasn’t tempered Bradley’s confidence. Bradley made a bold prediction at Wednesday’s press conference inside the Hollywood Theater at the MGM Grand saying, “I’m ready to shock the world, I’m ready to do whatever it takes in there to win this fight”, Pacquiao is currently a 4-1 favorite to win.
Bradley Promises To Shock The World
June 6, 2012 2:58 PM
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)