(Las Vegas, NV) – An unfinished resort project on the Las Vegas Strip will be addressed by county officials this week. The “Sun” says commissioners are expected to extend permits for Boyd Gaming’s Echelon Place. The four-billion-dollar project with 5300 hotel rooms stopped construction in 2009 due to the recession. Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani also wants landscaping and a wrap to cover the steel and concrete skeleton.
Changes Possible For Abandoned Echelon Project
May 14, 2012 8:45 AM
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)