(CBS LAS VEGAS/KXNT) – In the presidential limo, we assume. But since the Secret Service forbids the release of information related to the route, even local law enforcement can’t tell us how the motorcade will get there. Having said that, there’s only one truly efficient route from McCarran International Airport to Boulder City, where President Obama will visit a solar energy plant tomorrow. (KXNT drove the route today — 215 to 515 to 95, and over Railroad Pass.) If you live, work or drive anywhere between the two points during the heart of the day, you could be affected. So be prepared for traffic hassles on Wednesday.
How Will President Obama Get To Boulder City on Wednesday?
March 20, 2012 1:24 PM
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)