Listen Online - Listen on Mobile | Mobile App Info

Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

LAS VEGAS – Clark County Fire officials and several emergency units are at a house investigating possible carbon monoxide poisoning. The home is near Rainbow Boulevard and Tropicana Avenue.

KLAS-TV reported that officials with Clark County say five people have been transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Several more people are being evaluated on the scene and may also be transported.

A call came in at 9 a.m. and several fire and EMS units were dispatched to the scene. Fire investigators are now looking for the cause of the injuries, but believe carbon monoxide is the cause.

Information from: KLAS-TV,


One Comment

  1. whaniannabel says:

    purchase imitation louis vuitton bags for more detail

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Las Vegas

Get Started
Introducing Your New Podcast Network

Listen Live