KXNT_35x90 cbssports1140-horizontal-small

News

Fire Destroys Fast Food Restaurant

View Comments
fire

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

LAS VEGAS (CBS) Five employees were traken to the hospital following a fire at a Jack in the Box restaurant on Decatur Blvd. near Washington Ave.

Two of the workers were treated for smoke inhalation while the other three were transported as a precaution.

Las Vegas Fire and Rescue crews responded to the two-alarm blaze which started on the restaurant’s roof and spread to the inside of the restaurant causing an estimated $1 million in damage.

Investigators say crews were working on the roof with a torch to heat up tar when the fire accidentally started.

A crew of 75 firefighters fought the blaze. Decatur between Bonanza and Washington was closed for a few hours due to the fire.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,038 other followers