LAS VEGAS – Burger King franchisee HKMII LLC is set to open the first Whopper Bar next month at the Rio Hotel. The location will offer tourists and locals alike the opportunity to experience “HAVE IT YOUR WAY” at its best with the innovative, premium restaurant experience and customizable menu that only the unique WHOPPER® Bar concept can provide.
“We are very pleased and proud to open the first franchise-owned WHOPPER Bar in the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas,” said David J. Mitchell, General Manager, HKMII LLC. “This concept is particularly well-suited for the Las Vegas market and will enable us to offer the famous WHOPPER sandwich to our customers with their choice of more than 30 available toppings and an array of beverage choices, including ice-cold Miller Coors beer.”
The WHOPPER Bar boasts a specialized menu dedicated to delivering America’s favorite burger in a highly personalized way. After customers select their sandwich, expert “WHOPPER-istas” build burgers to order from a visible toppings theater that lets guests choose from a variety of more than 30 favorites, such as A.1. Thick & Hearty steak sauce, pepper bacon, guacamole and crispy onions, to name a few.
The WHOPPER Bar Las Vegas menu will also include premium items, such as:
· The ANGRY WHOPPER sandwich, tops your favorite flame-broiled beef patty with crispy onions, spicy jalapeños, pepper jack cheese, bacon and a tangy sauce
· The Bourbon WHOPPER sandwich, which is topped with onion rings and a bourbon-flavored sauce
· The California WHOPPER sandwich, topped with guacamole, crispy bacon and Swiss cheese
· The Pepper Bacon Steakhouse XT burger, smothered with pepper bacon and melted cheddar cheese
· The BK BLACK & BLEU STEAKHOUSE XT burger, named for the bold taste of bleu cheese and blackened Cajun sauce
The WHOPPER Bar Las Vegas will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to satisfy WHOPPER sandwich cravings at all hours. Burgers will be served around the clock and breakfast will also be available on an extended schedule from 2 a.m. – 11 a.m.