Listen Online - Listen on Mobile | Mobile App Info

Man Falls From Strip Resort, Dies

lvblvd Man Falls From Strip Resort, Dies

A man visiting from California died early New Years Day, after he apparently fell from a hotel rooftop on the Vegas Strip.

planet Man Falls From Strip Resort, Dies

Metro Police have released details on a fatal fall which happened early New Years Day.  25-year-old Adrian Carlin of Pomona was reportedly intoxicated when he fell five or six stories from the rooftop of Planet Hollywood Resort, onto a second rooftop at the hotel.  The coroner’s office has not yet determined a cause of death, but police say it was an accident.  Carlin’s body was not found until January 3rd.

An attorney for Carlin’s family tells the RJ the resort “failed to secure the doors” and the roof area, which could have prevented Carlin’s death.  Planet Hollywood officials thus far, have refused to comment.

1. j smith says:

he should not have been up there in the first place.
    Locked doors or not.its to bad someone had to die just to see some fireworks.that’s what booze will do to you.

2. lissa says:

I can’t believe that Planet Hollywood would leave the doors to its rooftop pool open on New Years Eve when they know people are drinking and want to watch the fireworks and if they go out there they could drown or fall off the roof. I’ve been to that pool at Planet Hollywood and its open to the public during the day, but locked before dark. If PH had simply locked those doors, or even put somebody out there to make sure no one went out there, a 25 year old man would be alive today. What a shame!

3. daryl mitchell says:

4. abc123 says:

WOW… J. Smith. That was a RUDE comment. I understand that people do stupid things when they are intoxicated BUT this man is dead. He left behind a 2 year old Daughter who will never see her Daddy again because Planet Hollywood DIDN’T lock their doors to an area anyone should be in. Its NYE in Vegas! The town that everyone goes to go and drink. Planet Hollywood should have been prepared for such an event! I didn’t know Adrian but my little Sister went to school with him. I truly feel sorry for his Family. My prayers are with them.

5. NY123 says:

Adrian was a caring gentle man who would do anything for anyone and wise beyond his years. Planet Hollywood is to blame drinking or not they had a responsibilty to secure the area. His daughter will grow up without her daddy because of someones negligence. Adrian is missed everyday by those who knew him and he had a bright future because of the man he was. J smith I hope that you never do anything stupid cause god forbid you must be perfect RIP adrian we will always miss you and I pray that planet Hollywood has to pay dearly for the mistakes made

6. movie talk says:

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to go back the choose?.I am trying to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your concepts!!

7. Hollywood Beach Hotel, Hotels in Hollywood Florida, Hollywood Florida Hotel, Hollywood Boardwalk Hotel, Hollywood Florida Oceanfront Hotel, Oceanfront Hotel in Hollywood Florida says:

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to present one thing back and help others like you helped me.