It’s that time of year where everyone strives to be better, to get in shape, to finish school, to stop beating your children or to quit smoking. Well now there’s an app for that!
NEW YEAR’S BUZZER™ FEATURES:
• New Year’s Buzzer™ uses proprietary technology to integrate and maximize the app’s social reach by giving the user the ability to send simultaneous Happy New Year’s wishes to anyone and everyone in their contacts list. Everyone gets to feel that they were the most important person to that New Year’s Buzzer user.
• The app user can place and track their 2011 New Year’s resolutions. A daily tracking prompt is presented where the user can confirm that they kept their personal commitment to bettering themselves. Celebratory congratulations are given each day where the resolution is kept. We at Iconosys feel that “Every day is New Year’s Day when you keep your resolutions.”
• New Year’s Buzzer™ keeps an attractive New Year’s countdown running as a service in the background and resets for 2012 after the new year.
• At 10 seconds to New Year’s, the phone wakes, strobes, and a huge crowd counts down with you and your party until the stroke of midnight.
• New Year’s Buzzer™ is available in English as well as Spanish.
New Year’s Buzzer™ is available now at no charge on the Android OS Smart phones from the Android Market and from www.newyearsbuzzer.com
. Android sold 9.1 Million Smart phones in the last financial quarter alone.
About Iconosys, Inc.
Iconosys, Inc., is developing a series of “first of kind“ technologies and technology driven products designed to make convergence, device, and mobile applications better, faster, easier, and ultimately, safer to use.
Iconosys’ CEO Wayne Irving II, a pioneer in next-generation telecom concepts, has led the drive to take advantage of GPS and other onboard motion technologies to build lifesaving and life-enhancing products, and to create new and better tools for wireless platforms and operating systems.
Iconosys proprietary technology, developed with support from Motorola, is a complex series of algorithms and readings from the technology running on today’s Smart phones; this includes, without limitation, GPS and other motion sensors, coordinated with Google mapping to provide a more accurate and responsive set of background services to most, if not all, of the upcoming Iconosys technology releases.